Little Moons, as a frozen treat, have become hugely popular in recent times, however, the flavours are nearly always fruit-based. Sooo…in comes the team from NadaMoo! who has created its first Frozen Snack Bites in a range of crave-able flavours that are also dairy-free and perfect when you need something sweet.
It’s hard to precisely describe the texture – however, let’s give it a try. The outside is chewy, and then you’re hit with the cool, creaminess of the ice cream inside. It’s the perfect combination and great for eating on the go.
The launch is set for later this year, with five flavours on the cards. These being:
- Salted Caramel – Smooth caramel with a hint of salt paired with a creamy vanilla core
- Mint – A refreshing mint flavour in every delicious chocolatey bite
- Peanut Butter – A fan-favourite duo for a reason, rich peanut butter meets warm chocolate
- Mango – A sweet and bright pairing of mango and strawberry designed to delight your taste buds
- Orange Creme – A smooth blend of sweet orange with a creamy, vanilla core
“We’ve just made it even more convenient to enjoy NadaMoo!,” said Daniel Nicholson, NadaMoo President and CEO. “We wanted to create a delicious option for a wider variety of occasions. Now, even if you’re on the go, you can enjoy your favourite non-dairy dessert. NadaMoo! is for any time, anywhere.”
These Frozen Snack Bites are non-GMO and gluten-free certified, offering between 50-70 calories per serving, or just 25-35 calories per bite.
In addition to the Bites, NadaMoo! offers over 12 different dairy-free ice cream flavours that everyone can enjoy. Even more, the brand is proudly a certified minority business enterprise and B-Corp, continuing its commitment to people and the planet.
Recommended for sale at $5.69 for a box of six, keep an eye on the NadaMoo website for further details on the initial sale date.