The brands have partnered up to help consumers during the current pandemic to reduce supermarket trips and to provide high demand vegan items to those who need it. According to their press release, the box will contain Squeaky Bean’s newly launched vegan sandwich slices and other meat alternatives such as plant-based shawarma kebab and fishless fingers, non-dairy milk, ready-to-eat vegan pancakes, vegan chocolate bars and kimchi.
The Squeaky Bean Plant Based Box can be ordered from Foodchain – an app which supplies restaurants but has now started to provide to consumers in light of the pandemic.
To order from the app, you have to simply download the Foodchain app in the Appstore or Google Play and create an account under COVID-19 Home Deliveries. You then add the items you want to your cart and checkout (you can see the suppliers that can deliver to your postcode) and pay via credit card. You will then receive an email order confirmation and then a second confirmation of the delivery date and your order will be delivered.
The boxes are currently being delivered within the M25 and parts of Hertfordshire, plans are being made to expand nationwide.
How to order The Squeaky Bean Plant Based Box:
- 1.Download Foodchain in the App store or Google Play
- Create an account under COVID-19 Home Deliveries
- You can see suppliers available to deliver to your postcode
- Add items to cart and checkout
- Pay via credit card
- You will receive an email order confirmation. You will also receive a second supplier confirmation email for the delivery date.
- 7. The order will be delivered on the confirmed delivery date. If you do not receive your delivery then please contact Foodchain via firstname.lastname@example.org.